Wednesday, May 23, 2012

It's A Sesame Thing...

I searched high and low for a Pooh Bear toddler bedding set. I couldn't find one that I liked or that would fit his 4 in 1 crib that will eventually turn into a day bed probably when he turns 1 since, he has figured out how to pull himself up in the crib. So, I had already had the thought of switching his room theme over to Sesame Street theme a few weeks ago. But, when I came across this bedding I knew I had found the right set for his room. It's soft and super cute. I wish I would of captured his smile and giggle when I held it up to him... it was almost as if he knew who was on the blanket :)

His book shelf that holds his toys and movies in it... was the perfect start to the room theme of Sesame Street :))

More to come as the room switches over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment