Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New Adventures :)

Today, we decided that we would break out the play pen as Bradley, is constantly at my feet... not, that it's a bad thing! But, when I have to get something done this will come in handy. B, loves to get into the dogs food bowl, water bowl, and just about anything that the dog is going for. They will eventually one day become friends, but as of right now... I'm pretty sure Mr. B thinks he is a dog also ;) Needless to say, this "play pen" will come in handy!

So, as of last week... Bradley would rather be out of his chair when he watches his show (s). So, the other day I noticed that when I came in to check on him... he was standing at the TV grabbing at what he thought were "real" people. I laughed and he turned around to give me a look of, "what are you laughing at mom ?" At the time I didn't have my camera near me... so, I knew there would be another time when I could capture his new method to watching TV in a picture. So, today... I walked into the above... LOL....

Getting super BIG :) Too Fast !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment