Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little to Big to Quickly :)

Bradley, is growing up way to quickly for my liking !! I just want the infant stage back :( He is getting to be such a grown up little boy. I would love another one but, I know hubby is not ready. ETA: A few weeks ago we bought Bradley a sippy cup that was labled good from 6 months on. Well, tonight I tried a different one and he took it and loved it. He is so advanced for being only six months old. The past few days have been kind of hectict with Daddy having to challenge the post for Idaho. But, I have been taking a few photos of Bradley and our daily routines...


Here is a random photo of his favorite Teddy Bear :) Perfect size... eh ?


This morning I started the packing process for California while Bradley played for a little while!

Then we settled in to watch Ellen Degeneres together! This boy has got mama's TV taste ;)

He loves when Ellen Dances LOL :)


My big boy drinking from his sippy cup !!




Love him to death :)




No comments:

Post a Comment