Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mr. Personality :)

Well, it's hard to believe that this little boy is sick! Yes, he was at a DayCare Center for 3 1/2 hours and got sick with in the next 24 hours :( But, although he is sick he is still the happiest little boy I know!! Braldey, is getting so big so quickly and as the days pass on I realize in a little more then 4 months I will have a 1 year old. If I could clone him into another baby exactly like him I would in an instant. Daddy and I are looking forward to him growing but, my heart is breaking thinking of him walking, talking, running, and so much more. He is my world and I don't want him to grow up :-( But, here are some photos of the last few days...

He just loves this car daddy got for him :-) We can't wait till the weather get's nicer so, that we can push around the block in it. He is so cute!!!

He was not into Barney... not yet at least.


I'm done mama! :)


My son, my love, my world, my life, my EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry leah, its so awesome seeing your son grow up. I am amazed every day by the information that Carter learns and retains and its awesome to see his personality grow into his own. So don't be sad, its fun to watch them grow up. :)

    ReplyDelete