Friday, August 10, 2012

Elmo & Pj's ...

Bradley, is still off bottles during the day... He gets one at nap and one before bed at night though. I'm always buying him stuff... he has more things then my husband and I combined I have a feeling. I don't want to know what will happen if we ever have a little girl ;)

Today, Bradley ran errands with mommy! We had to stop at Wal Mart to get some baby food for him. So, we took a stroll down some of the baby isles and we came across these adorable sippy cups for Bradley... they are his favorite character and everything :)
It's always hard finding summer pjs that aren't to tiny for Bradley! But, I found some today "used" ones and some other pj's for him... that were just to cute to pass up... one is toy story and the other is thomas and the other is just some bear :) The short ones have doggies on them :)


Spoiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment