Saturday, December 24, 2011

Bradley & Chief ... conversation take 3!!

"Yes, Dog that is love"...

" You know kid, before you came into this world mommy and daddy used to bathe me all the time! "


"That could not have been pleasant... I mean you are so hairy."

















"Kid please don't insult my silky coat! One day that big ol' head of yours is going to be full with hair!"














"Hey, dog have you looked in the mirror lately ? You've got quite the big head!"











"But either way... I love you brother !"







"

"Well, I love you to brother "














"Maybe, one day we can play together ?"

















" I will show you how to roll like this... lol"










* Chief left the seen ... but as he walked out he said..." Sounds good brother"!!




No comments:

Post a Comment