Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tummy & Bath Time... Take 4!

While, my little man still has no idea what he accomplished the other day when he finally rolled over! Tummy time remains a favortie for Mr. B! He continues to scooch on his belly while, he drags his face across the floor... I know it sounds painful! But, it's actually pretty cute! Especially when you see that little booty go up in the air and him try as hard as he can to crawl :)
We are learning that he gets hot really easily and likes to be dressed as cooly as possible! Another trait he got from his Daddy! I'm starting to wonder if there is anything of me in this little boy lol ...jk! So, this morning after his bath I decided that I would dress him in just a onsie!
Here are som pics of Tummy time...




My hand is my new hobby :)


I make chunky thighs look good!


Well, it looks like Mr. B. is growing out of being little enough to be put in the bath tub while it sits in the sink. Since, he has figured out how to splash with his legs and arms! It's just to much water every where! So, this weekend we moved his bath tub to the bathroom will be his when he get's older! He loved it yesterday & this morning :) He sits in there and splashes...


His bath water running :) He's not to sure about his squirty toys yet! But, he sure does love the water !!!


This kid is growing up way to fast :)













No comments:

Post a Comment