Saturday, December 17, 2011

Silly, play, tummy time...




I realized today as I sat on the floor and played with my little boy that, going back to work is going to be the hardest thing I have every had to do and only because I have him in my life now.
I decided that we would do tummy time on the floor since he is getting older and can now hold his head up darn well :) So, I pulled out his favorite mirror & two toys that Grammy got him ! He absolutely loved it! He must think he is pretty handsome cause he could not stop staring at himself in the mirror lol... ( I don't blame him... he is a hunk... just like Daddy ;) Apparently tummy time was a family afair and even the dog joined in :) lol... Chief was very interested in seeing what Bradley was up to. He even went over and sniffed his feet .. he is really sweet with the baby and I think they are going to have a great friendship as Bradley get's older! Here are some photos :)





Mr. Big boy...


What in the world is that kid doing ???


Lookin at the duck :)





Gotta drool...



He rolled over... it startled him so....





Mommy had to get goofy ... :) He was laughing at me, yes, he laughs now!


What we mother's do to please our children :) I would do anything ... love this little boy to death!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment