Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bradley & Chief Talking...

So apparently play time today was a family afair :) Although ... as I realized that playing with my little boy was such a high light during my day. I started to think about the fact that this wont last forever. I am going to dread going back to work. I enjoy my day's with him so much, I couldn't imagine life without him! I am cherishing every moment that I have with him at this age ... I know he will be a year before I know it.



So, today I decided that we would have tummy time on the floor. It was fun!! I pulled out a few toys and his favorite mirror that is just perfect for his size :) He enjoyed it and apparently so did chief :)



Hey, Mom?!? What on earth is the kid doing ?





Hey, Dog... don't call me kid! I have a name it's Bradley !! I'm your brother & it's called drooling ! You're a dog ... you should know that!



I'm looking in the mirror too! I'm handsome !! What's it to you ??

I'm also enjoying laying on my back... in case you didn't notice I can roll over by myself! Can you dog ?


Also, one more thing she is my mommy now... hahaha :)


Alright, Kid... calm down ... I was here first, I loved her first, and now you get all the attention! I'm also handsome & I know it... I've got a big head just like you :) We must be related kid !! You are my brother & I love you :)















No comments:

Post a Comment