Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lock your daughters up !!!

Bradley looked like quite the little DUDE yesterday!! I never thought dressing a boy could be so much fun! But, as he gets older it's becoming more and more fun! Yesterday, I decided to try a 6 month old shirt on him and yes! It fit... lol he is so big !! He is so cute and so handsome and looks just like Daddy still although, I don't think that is going to change anytime soon.

Daddy's mini ME!

So, since Bradley has been grabbing at EVERYTHING lately! I thought it would be funny to see if he would hold on to a stuff animal. Well, he did... first I tried Babyboo which, used to be Dad's and he loved it. Then I tried the Pooh Bear which his Great Grandma got him and he also loved it.
Here is Bradley with Pooh :)

And... Mr. B with Babyboo :)

And again...



The reasoning behind this ... was because I have this doll lol... and it plays music which Bradley loves! But, it's been pointed out that the doll is "scary"!!! So, my dear husband wants our son not to make that his main toy that he carries around with him as he gets older. lol... so, were trying to introduce stuffed animals ... haha!


I love you Bradley!





No comments:

Post a Comment