Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rub a dub dub ... Baby B's in the tub :)

Bradley has figured out how to spit things out of his mouth most commonly it his saliva or his formula while he is eating. It gets on his neck and needless to say he can get pretty dirty over the course of a few days. So, I have been trying to make baths an every other night deal. He really enjoys them... Especially when Daddy is around to help out :) Tonight Daddy was not home yet... but ...

Mr. personality after the bath... clean and such a happy little baby!

My little hoodlum out and ready to dry off :)


The warm bath water with his squirty toy which he loves!


The water... yay!



Although Daddy was not home... here is a picture of him with Bradley... perfectly describes how much he loves his bath time !!!


I am enjoying my time with my son ... as he learns new things each day!! Truly an amazing experience to be a mama :)












No comments:

Post a Comment