Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sleep it's what I do best :)

Mr. Bradley has been an excellent sleeper since he was about 5 weeks old. I don't know where he gets it from ... because it's rumored that I was not a good sleeper as a baby :) But, I could take a guess as to where he gets it from... DADDY! :) Yesterday we decided that we would have a lazy day at home. We BBQ'D turkey burgers... I decided that we would all hang out with daddy on the back porch and BBQ so, I bundled baby B. up and ...

This is what happened :) This is the beanie that his Great Grandma Barker made for him.


While sitting on the couch with Daddy he fell asleep on his chest but quickly landed on the couch! He slept for 3 hours :)


He then slept from 8:00pm to 1:30 AM and from 2:00AM to 6:40 AM and from 6:50 to 8:30 AM ... My little sleepy boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment