Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sport Blanket & Sport Onesie :)

Today, was all about sport's aparently. Bradley, had on his Steelers onesie from his trip to California. He was playing on his 'sport' blanket which one my husbands good friends & old work partner's wife Jackie gave to him before he was born! so, I guess today was 'sport' day! :) Anyways... yesterday Bradley sat in front of the TV most of the day much to my dismay! So, today he seemed to be in a better mood so, I pulled out a blanket and played with him on the floor. Boy, he sure loves his toys! He has so many that I was not sure which one to pull out and let him play with. So, I just pulled out the rattles and what not. He quickly took to one particular rattle which his best friend Amanda gave to him :) Needless to say, he enjoyed each and every minute of play time on his blanket...

:)

I'm rolling mom!


He spotted the nail polish LOL!

Playing with my toes... there long enough to be toys HAHA!


That's a quit taking photos of me look! Or ... A I'm gonna mess you up ... look :)


That's his new "pose" it's so funny to watch him get into it :)


My little swimmer!


There is that pose again :)


That flash was bright LOL


If that is not the cutest face you have ever seen! I don't know what is!





The End....













No comments:

Post a Comment