Sunday, January 8, 2012

Adventures with Banana's !

 This morning for Breakfast Bradley tried Bananas! Again, Love would be an understatement! The kid threw his daddy and I for a loop with the rice cereal playing like he didn't know how to swallow. But, there is no denying that this kid knows exactly what he is doing when it comes to baby food :) I must say, it is pure joy at this age that he is at. He is just so entertaining right now :) Here are the adventures of this morning and the bananas....

What we started with...

num....

um....

yeah, I'm not sure about this!

What is this stuff ?

You want a kiss mommy ?

They smell rancid ... lol

hmmm....

um, they actually are not that bad mom!

Are you going to get me more or just sit there and take pictures of me ?

Yum!

Priceless!

Let me help you move a little quicker! lol...

I've got to poop!

But, these are so good mom!

My mouth is ready... open wide!

Ka - put!

No comments:

Post a Comment