Saturday, January 28, 2012

Organizer & Similac !?!?

The other day it was like Christmas all over again for Bradley! He recieved the diaper organizer that I had ordered him. Along with the toy hammock I got for him. Then, we also received a box from Similac. So, about two months ago I registered with Similac since, I had done the same thing with enfamil but, it turned out that Bradley's tummy does not do so well on enfamil. Well, the other day we recieved a box of some pretty awesome stuff from Similac! Take a peak...

The diaper organizer... It's now in a different spot!

Awesomeness!! As you other mama's know baby formula is expensive! There are 5 of these $5 off coupons!


And two different things of Similac :)

The box all of them came in!




I have more things on the way for my spoiled baby boy also ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment