Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Green Bean Time For Bradley ....

 Well, Love would be an understatement for how Bradley feels about his new found love Babyfood !! There is no denying who Bradley takes on after when it comes to food!! He is such a little Food Bug... I don't think that we are going to have a problem with him when it comes to being a picky eater! Since, the first food he tasted was Green Beans and he ADORED them :) So, the first few pictures I had taken were of the bib, sock, plastic container & spoon of babyfood... The following are something way more PRICELESS then those first few pictures and may even make you smile or giggle here or there... So, enough of my rambling let's take a peak ...

He dances when he eats ... That is his heals hit the bottom of the high chair and folks ... there is no stopping him once the madness has begun...

umm... what are these ?

The Container...

This stuff is not bad guys!

Mom... where in the world did you find this yummy stuff!

mmm! Sooo, delicious!

Quit taking pictures and feed meeeeeee!

yum!

Now, that's what I'm talking about Mom!

nom,nom,nom. nooooooooooooooom!

That spoon is the bomb ... lol

Do you really expect me to eat that little off the spoon ? Come on mom!

That's what I'm talkin about!

What you lookin' at???

This stuff is so good! Why wasn't I told about this stuff in the first place?

Yo, hop to it mom!

LET"S GO! I'm ready!!!

Now, that is a hungry little boy! lol

Num! That's all I gotz to say mom!

Food coma!

Hop to it Mom! I'm starvin!

OMG! I want more! More, More, More! Yum!

And....

It's gone!


That was so good! Now too poop....


But, first my bottle... that's 8 oz for my big boy body :)

And one last bite of baby food... Now... we poop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment